Due to the expansion of Cliffdale Primary Academy, we are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, inspiring and skilled SEN Teaching Assistants and Early Years & Nursery Classroom Assistants.
At Cliffdale we are a strong and outstanding team who are committed to ensuring our pupils enjoy their learning and develop skills. We are a happy and supportive community, dedicated to providing amazing opportunities for our children and working closely with families to support them.
You need to be flexible, energetic and enthusiastic about working with children who have complex needs and/or autism. If you are up for a challenge, like to have fun and really want to help make a difference, then Cliffdale could be the place for you!
Salary & Benefits
SEN Teaching Assistant and Early Years & Nursery Classroom Assistant Vacancies
33 or 34 hours a week, term time only
Pay Band 4 + SEN Allowance
Term time only salary for 33 hours a week £16,538 - £17,487
Term time only salary for 34 hours a week £17,040 - £18,017
(Annual FTE salary £21,476 - £22,708)
By joining the Cliffdale Primary Academy team, we offer you:
- SEN Allowance with an increase after 3 and 5 years of service
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school
- A happy, committed and supportive community
- Local Government Pension Scheme with the option of a 50/50 contribution to build over time
- 18.9% employer pension contribution
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Wellbeing Inset Day to support the wellbeing of our staff
- Financial contribution towards eye test and glasses for visual display users
- Free onsite parking
- Increase of paid weeks after 5 years of service from 44.9 weeks to 45.7 weeks
- CPD opportunities to support Career development
The hours for the Teaching Assistant roles are:
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8.30am – 3.30pm, Wednesday 8.30am – 3.30pm and until 4.15pm fortnightly, Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm and until 3.15pm fortnightly.
The hours for the Nursery Classroom Assistant roles are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 3.45pm, Wednesday 8.30am – 3.30pm and until 4.15pm fortnightly.
You will work for 39 weeks of the year; however, you will be paid for 44.9 weeks. Your salary will be paid over 12 months of the year.
Cliffdale Primary Academy
- CPA Early Years Classroom Assistant Band 4
- General application form SAT 2021
- Teaching Assistant Band 4 SAT
Deadline and how to apply
Please complete a Solent Academies Trust application form and specify if you have a choice of role, accompanied by a letter of application. In your letter, please describe the contribution you feel you can make to the achievement of pupils at Cliffdale Primary Academy.
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust application form.
For any questions or to submit your application, please email our HR team email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 1st February 2023 at 9am.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 7th February 2023.
Solent Academies Trust welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted Solent Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.