Solent Academies Trust is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional, and highly motivated Payroll Officer to join our Central Trust team.
This is an exciting new opportunity to become part of a growing, busy team. You will be based at Cliffdale Primary Academy however, some cross-site working will be required across our other schools within the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide a professional, efficient, confidential, and proactive payroll provision
- Be flexible, hardworking, proactive, and able to work under pressure
- Have experience in detailed calculations for all types of staff/payroll contracts
- Have strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent IT skills including MS Office, mainly covering Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work towards a Payroll qualification or equivalent
- Have exceptionally high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be a car owner and driver
Salary & Benefits
Band 7, 25 hours a week, 52 weeks
£20,119 - £22,935
(Annual FTE salary £29,777 - £33,945)
We offer you:
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- Superb finance resources
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward thinking Trust
- A happy, committed, and supportive community
- Local Government Pension Scheme with the option of a 50/50 contribution to build over time
- 17.9% employer pension contribution
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Wellbeing Inset Day to support the wellbeing of our staff
- Free onsite parking
- CPD opportunities to support Career development
- Employee Referral Scheme
- 27 days annual leave which increases to 31 after 5 years service
Solent Academies Trust
Deadline and how to apply
Please complete a Solent Academies Trust application form accompanied by a letter of application.
If you have any questions at all or you wish to submit an application, please email email@example.com
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust form.
Closing date: Monday 5th June at 9am
Interviews to be held w/c 5th June and/or 12th June
Solent Academies Trust welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted Solent Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.