Mary Rose Academy is looking to recruit 2 inspiring teachers to join our amazing team from January 2024 in our Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties classes, on a permanent and a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
We are seeking teachers who care passionately about the education and wellbeing of pupils with special educational needs and their families.
You will have the opportunity to be innovative, creative and have fun, whilst making a real difference to the lives of our pupils who face significant challenges in their learning and development.
Salary & Benefits
Mainscale +SEN Allowance
By joining the Mary Rose Academy team, we offer you:
- SEN Allowance, which increases after 3 and 5 years of service
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward thinking Trust
- Superb resources
- A happy, committed and supportive community
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Wellbeing Inset Day to support the wellbeing of our staff
- Commitment to continuing CPD opportunities to support career progression
- High quality coaching and support
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Referral Scheme
Mary Rose Academy
Deadline and how to apply
Please complete a Solent Academies Trust teaching application form accompanied by a letter of application. In your letter, please describe the contribution you feel you can make to the achievement of pupils in our school.
If you have any questions at all or wish to submit an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust application form.
Solent Academies Trust welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted Solent Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.