Solent Academies Trust are looking to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic and highly motivated caretaker, to join the Site Team at Cliffdale Academy in Portsmouth.
You must be able to use your initiative & manage your own time well, whilst at the same time enjoy working as part of a team.
Having a hands-on approach & working knowledge of safety, security, repair & maintenance is essential for the role.
Training will be given to the successful candidate.
Salary & Benefits
Salary from £24362 to £26073 per year
We offer you:
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking trust
- A happy, committed and supportive community
- Local Government Pension Scheme with the option of a 50/50 contribution to build over time
- 17.9% employer pension contribution
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Wellbeing Inset Day to support the wellbeing of our staff
- Financial contribution towards eye test and glasses for visual display uses
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Referral Scheme
The hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 10am – 6pm and Friday 10am – 5.30pm.
Cliffdale Primary Academy
Deadline and how to apply
If you have any questions at all, or wish to submit an application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we will only accept applications completed on our Solent Academies Trust form.
Closing date for applications is Monday 25th September at noon.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 3rd October.
Solent Academies Trust welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Only applications submitted on the academy’s application form will be accepted Solent Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.