Why work for Solent Academies Trust?
- SEN Allowances, which increases after 3 and 5 years of service, if relevant to your role
- Excellent staff induction with a commitment to high quality professional development
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking school/ trust
- Superb resources and talent pool to offer support
- CPD opportunities to support career development
- A happy, committed and supportive community
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Confidential Counselling & Wellbeing Support Service
- Life Insurance - 3 times annual salary (for members of the pension scheme)
- Free onsite parking
- Financial contribution towards eye examination and glasses for visual display users
Solent Academies Trust are certified as Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Our Trust is committed to supporting people with disabilities who apply for roles in our Trust and to succeed as part of our workforce.